Meet the Teacher Night…A Thank You for Parents.

I want to personally thank ALL of the parents who where able to come and say hello tonight. I know how hard it is to squeeze in one more thing during an already busy week. I thank you for taking the time. I also know (having a large busy extended family) that life happens. I look forward to meeting those who had other commitments in the near future.

I noticed on the “email sheet” that there were a number of parents that visited, but that I didn’t get a chance to chat with. These evenings, as you likely know, are “chalk-a block” full. I am sorry that we didn’t connect and I look forward to meeting you in the coming weeks and months.

If you did not get a chance to add your email to my list and are comfortable with me having it, please put it in your child’s agenda and I will update my list.

I am often asked about homework, assessment, communication and many other topics that are of interest. Over the next few weeks I will try and blog about the topics that interest you. Please stay tuned!!

Until our paths cross again……..